Through the art and science of Occupational Therapy - brings Wellness and Independence.
Occupational therapy is a client-centred health profession concerned with promoting health and well being through occupation. (OT Australia)
At AF Occupational Therapy, we offer Occupational Therapy services including:
* Independent living assessment and recommendation of service/assistance
* Chronic pain management education and assessments for those living with chronic pain.
* Cognitive Behavioural Therapy approach counselling for mental health conditions (Focussed Psychological Therapy - Medicare)
Why choose AF Occupational Therapy?
Alice has over 15 years clinical experience in the practice of Occupational Therapy, with a passion and interests in neuro-cognitive conditions, brain injuries and chronic pain conditions.
Alice is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. She is an Occupational Therapist and registered with:
1. Medicare to provide Chronic Disease Management plan allied health services for Occupational Therapy
2. Better Access to Mental Health Services - counselling/psycho-education (Focussed Psychological Therapy - Medicare)
What is the referral process?
Alice sees patients via:
* Medicare Chronic Disease Management Plan referrals by GP
* Private patients (no referral required)
* Private patients through an NDIS provider referrals.
Which area AF Occupational Therapy covers?
AF Occupational Therapy service Western and Northern Sydney area.
For more information, please see my services page or contact Alice via email or by phone.
AF Occupational Therapy services is by appointments only, please read on for more information.
I am registered as an Occupational Therapist and a accredited Mental Health Occupational Therapist with OT Australia and Medicare. You are able to obtain rebates from Medicare for the following services:
1. Chronic Disease Management Plan - Occupational Therapy MBS 10958
2. Mental Health Care plan - Focused Psychological Strategies (FPS)-MBS 80145
Mobile clinic - Northern and Western Sydney areas
I also do home visits by appointments within the Ryde, Parrmatta and Western Sydney area. Please contact me to organise the appointment.
Justice of the Peace Service:
I am also a Justice of the Peace and can verify documents in Chinese languages.
Share this news postcommented on "Pain Management Network runs a really fantastic website for patients and health professionals on management chronic pain. ..."/news/online-pain-resources/278565
Share this news postcommented on "I run the explaining pain to consumers under Medicare . If you do have ongoing pain issues please contact your Gp for a referral. ..."/news/explaining-pain/92490
Share this news postcommented on "I have a Facebook page set up with all the news I gathered around the world regarding the latest updates on cognitive science, ..."/news/new-facebook-page/37193
Share this news postcommented on "Patients often asked, whether they are eligible for Medicare Enhanced care plan - Allied health services. Here is a link to the fact ..."/news/fact-sheets-medicare-enhanced-care-plan/35586