Occupational therapy is a client-centred health profession concerned with promoting health and well being through occupation. (OT Australia)
At AF Occupational Therapy, we offer Occupational Therapy services including:
* Independent living assessment and recommendation of service/assistance
* Chronic pain management education and assessments for those living with chronic pain.
* Cognitive Behavioural Therapy approach counselling for mental health conditions (Focussed Psychological Therapy - Medicare)
Why choose AF Occupational Therapy?
Alice has over 15 years clinical experience in the practice of Occupational Therapy, with a passion and interests in neuro-cognitive conditions, brain injuries and chronic pain conditions.
Alice is fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin. She is an Occupational Therapist and registered with:
1. Medicare to provide Chronic Disease Management plan allied health services for Occupational Therapy
2. Better Access to Mental Health Services - counselling/psycho-education (Focussed Psychological Therapy - Medicare)
What is the referral process?
Alice sees patients via:
* Medicare Chronic Disease Management Plan referrals by GP
* Private patients (no referral required)
* Private patients through an NDIS provider referrals.
Which area AF Occupational Therapy covers?
AF Occupational Therapy service Western and Northern Sydney area.
For more information, please see my services page or contact Alice via email or by phone.
AF Occupational Therapy Services
Medicare Enhanced Care plan fact sheet for patients and GPs